About Noel J. Shull
Noel in the U.S. Army
* Born and raised in Missouri, resides in Kansas City, and has lived in the Kansas City Northland area since moving to Clay County in 1970.
* Noel and his wife Peggy have two married sons, six grandchildren, and are members of Pleasant Valley Baptist Church. Noel's family also includes his mother Larkie who is still enjoying life at 94 years of age. Noel's mother celebrated her 94th birthday on primary election day, August 7.
* Retired UMB Bank, Executive Vice-President.
* Appointed to the U.S. Small Business Administration National Advisory Council by Presidents Carter, Reagan, Bush, and Clinton.
* Served on the Mid-Continent Public Library Board of Trustees, Advisory Director Missouri Cattlemen's Foundation Board, and is currently a member of the Shoal Creek Living History Museum Board.
* Appointed to the Missouri Gaming Commission by Governor Matt Blunt 2005-2011 and served as Chairman 2006-2009.
* Past recipient of the U.S. Small Business Administration Regional Financial Services Advocate of the year award.
* 2004 recipient of the Greater Kansas City UMC Business Alumni Chapter Alumni of the Year award.
* Graduate University of Missouri Columbia, with a Bachelor of Science degree in finance and real estate.
* Military Service, United States Army.