About Noel Shull
Noel in the U.S. Army
- Born and raised in Missouri, resides in Kansas City, and has lived in the Kansas City Northland area since moving to Clay County in 1970.
- Noel and his wife Peggy have two married sons, six grandchildren, and are members of Pleasant Valley Baptist Church, Liberty, Missouri.
- Retired UMB Bank, Executive Vice-President.
- Appointed to the U.S. Small Business Administration National Advisory Council by Presidents Carter, Reagan, Bush, and Clinton.
- Served on the Mid-Continent Public Library Board of Trustees, Advisory Director Missouri Cattlemen's Foundation Board, and is currently a member of the Shoal Creek Living History Museum Board.
- Appointed to the Missouri Gaming Commission by Governor Matt Blunt 2005-2011 and served as Chairman 2006-2009.
- Past recipient of the U.S. Small Business Administration Regional Financial Services Advocate of the year award.
- 2004 recipient of the Greater Kansas City UMC Business Alumni Chapter Alumni of the Year award.
- Graduate University of Missouri Columbia, with a Bachelor of Science degree in finance and real estate.
- Military Service, United States Army.